Sunday, November 30, 2008

I hate you BCS!!!

so the BCS rankings were announced today...it just happens to include which team was going to the Big 12 Championship Game on saturday and judging by the title of this post it did not work out in my favor. i'm trying to be a mature adult and blame it on the jacked up-ness structure of the BCS rather than throwing myself on the ground and kicking and screaming that "IT'S NOT FAIIIIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" but seeing as how i am still at work for another hour and a half i'll probably just stick to the first option.

seriously though OU and UT both deserved to go, they are both powerhouse teams with amazing programs but it just came down to poilitcs, money, and technicalities...BOO!

there's still a chance for my longhorn boys...missouri needs to stomp the hell out of OU on saturday. i haven't been paying much attention to them other than when texas was pounding them in to the white painted lines on the football field but anything's possible...right?

well that's all for today...just a quick rant.

hope thanksgiving went well for everyone. (<--i did in fact get my deep friend turkey YEEEAIE!!)

cheers!
kristy j

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Penn State fan, so I was hoping for OSU to beat up on Oklahoma, but damn, that was a hell of a game!

I also dont get the BCS specifics. But oh well, when you have so many teams that are that good, someone has to be left out.

Vodka Mom said...

BCS SUCKS! We always get screwed by them. (Penn State.) I LOVE me some college football!!! LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

lemme tell you something....I read your email, then hop over to your blog and read through your last 3 post. I am laying on my side, reading one eyed as I have just walked in the door from finishing up my 17 mile run this week....BUT when I read THIS TITLE, it was the first time I felt awake ALL morning. I am a longhorn, through and through so well, fuck the BCS.