Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lap Dances, Boners, and Inappropriate Giggling

setting: production desk at work and me trying to think of what to blog about

guy at work: how can you really give a lap dance when a lap is something that doesn't exist?

me:huh? *blank stare with a head tilt*

guy at work: how can you give a lap dance when a lap doesn't exist? *he then stood up to show me what he meant*

me:you always have a lap it's just in a different position...*pause* or do you?

guy at work: see it doesn't exist so you can't give a lap dance

me: so if it's not a lap dance what is it?

guy at work: dry hump

me:it's not a dry hump, you're not doing it back and if you are you will get kicked out

guy at work: that's why i don't go to clubs in virginia

me:*giggling and shaking my head*

**this is what work conversations consist of...only this time no mention of boners..well not in this particular one**

this caused me to lose my train of thought...this is all for today. maybe something later tonite. the drive home usually causes a whirlwind of WTF thoughts in my head.

peace bitches
Kristy J

2 comments:

Caught Eating Butter said...

Your job is sounding more and more fun with each post. All offices should come with built-in giggle breaks.

Beth said...

Seriously, my job is not like this.

Where do you work? I must apply there.