Thursday, June 12, 2008

eventually i'll get my act together

so i've already beautifully demonstrated my lack of ability to keep up with things that i start. this whole blogging thing was super awesome exciting(still is) but everytime i come up with something i want to write, i'm nowhere in the vicinity of a computer. and am clearly realizing i have no writing ability...oh well.
so my days off have been filled with endless amounts of beer and my friend "the instigator" and i misbehaving and making bad decisions.
for some reason after a few(6) pitchers of beer and a free shot from the bartender, it seemed like a good idea to take scandalous(read:drunk and stumbly) pictures on our friend's new truck. they resemble a blur of color and ciggarette smoke. after the "photo shoot" we decided to call random people and insult them on the phone, i know we're highly sophisticated and mature. well i guess it wasn't random people so much as my old boss. he refused to answer the phone and when he finally did answer thought i was calling to ask him to have sex with me. this provoked a full on "wtf are you thinking" conversation that resulted in me hanging up on him. the instigator called right back and left a message telling him his girlfriend was so ugly she wouldn't let her dog pee on him. the girlfriend gets mad and calls her back...we weren't sure who it was and loudly proclaim that she sounded like a man(which in our defense was completely true)..immediately followed by laughter and the girlfriend yelling long strings of obscene words at us then hanging up.
after we finished the harrassment part of the evening we retired to the back yard to chug more miller lite and smoke ciggarettes.
all in all i'd say it was a damn good night
later on we found out that her roommate tried to sleep with her mom..but that's a story for another time or not at all. it's gets a little ridiculous from there.
so i've recapped...
things in store for this weekend
the washington dc trip!! YEAIE! i'm stoked! there's three of us going...me, my friend meg, and other friend amy. we got a pretty BA hotel in the ritzy schmoozy part of dc. should be a good time full of more misbehaving and bad decision making.
alright well it's time for the peace the fuck out at work soon..
peace bitches
Kristy J

1 comment:

Beth said...

I always think of something I want to write about while i'm not at work (where I do 99.9% of my writing... I know... i'm super efficient). So i'll make a calender event on my cell phone for the next morning when I begin work with the title being the topic I want to write about.

ie, if you read my latest entry - on Friday I made a calender event for 9:30am this morning titled "You Got Verbally Bitchslapped".

Works everytime.