Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just Mount Guns to the Top of the Car and I'll be Fine

I don't live in a big city like boston and NYC but I do happen to live in an area chock full of military…people from boston and NYC that didn't feel the need to get a driver's license until the age of 25 or so…making driving around here feel like being the only sane person in a mental institution.
I won't ever understand the point of putting your blinker on AFTER you've switched lanes and have already cut me off causing me to slam on my brakes and scream never ending string of cuss words.
Or riding my ass in the RIGHT lane flashing your lights and honking at me to get over. PASS ON THE LEFT!!!!!
My favorite is probably when someone is riding in my blind spot while I have my turn signal on…this in turn means I speed up to pass you then you get pissed at me for "cutting you off" and ride my ass while honking and flashing your lights. God that just makes my day!
Needless to say I have turned into an asshole driver(I'm still a GOOD driver which is important.) Probably not up to the asshole level of the big city drivers but definitely an asshole. If someone tries to pass me I speed up and maintain my spot in the lane. If on the off chance someone does pass me I make sure to return the gracious favor of laying on my horn and flashing my lights while riding their ass.
Driving around here makes me insane. It gets to the point where I don't want to drive. Soon I'll live somewhere that I won't have to drive…then I can bitch about public transportation and the way cab drivers drive.
Well that's all the bitching I can muster up for now. I'm sure there will be more.
Peace bitches
Kristy J

1 comment:

kk said...

i have what can be a VERY long commute some days...I have the WORST road rage.

I am an idiot-driver MAGNET.

Seriously, one dude was driving behind me SHAVING once.